Covid-19 Rapid Screening Kits
The Niagara Board of Trade of Commerce (NBOTAC) is pleased to partner with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce (OCC) and the Ontario government to provide Rapid Antigen Screening Kits for Covid-19 to small and medium businesses under 150 employees in Niagara.
Have more than 150 employees? Click here to order kits directly from the government.
Your business do not need to be a member of NBOTAC to participate.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register on the StaySafe™ rapid antigen workplace screening portal.
- Order your kits online and schedule a pickup time at NBOTAC’s pickup location (Thorold Seniors Centre, 8 Carlton St. South, Thorold).
- When picking up, bring a completed Provincial Antigen Screening Program (PASP) agreement.
- When picking up, bring a completed Rapid Antigen Screening Business Agreement.
- Watch a 5-minute training video prior to receiving your tests.
- After administering the tests at your workplace, report your results through the online reporting portal.