The settings that will require proof of vaccination include:
- Restaurants and bars (excluding outdoor patios, as well as delivery and takeout);
- Nightclubs (including outdoor areas of the establishment);
- Meeting and event spaces, such as banquet halls and conference/convention centres;
- Facilities used for sports and fitness activities and personal fitness training, such as gyms, fitness and recreational facilities with the exception of youth recreational sport;
- Sporting events;
- Casinos, bingo halls and gaming establishments;
- Concerts, music festivals, theatres and cinemas;
- Strip clubs, bathhouses and sex clubs;
- Racing venues (e.g., horse racing).
Businesses please see the below from the Ministry for Businesses to use to promote the proof of vaccination which begins today-September 22nd 2021.
Q&A from Ontario Ministry of Health
Proof of vaccination guidance for businesses and organizations
Get proof of your vaccine
Proof of vaccine posters for businesses
Thank you, and have a great business day!
Niagara Board of Trade & Commerce