Please read the below message from NCBOTAC Member Shine Holistic Therapies & Products!
The nature of April is cleansing and renewal!
It’s the perfect time to try Aromatherapy Lymphatic Drainage to support body cleanse and detox!
What is Lymphatic Drainage?
Lymphatic drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. At SHINE, a specific blend of essential oils with Vitamin C, diuretic, and anti-inflammatory properties is used to support amazing results!
The lymph system is part of your body’s immune system and helps fight infection. Lymph itself is a clear, slightly yellow fluid. It transports nutrients and oxygen to cells, collecting toxins on the way and flushing them out through the lymph nodes. You have around twice as many lymph vessels than blood vessels in your body. However, unlike blood, which is pumped around by your heart, the lymph system has no pump. The pressure from your blood vessels and movement from your muscles push the lymphatic fluid around.
What is lymphatic drainage massage good for?
Lymphatic drainage massage can have a beneficial effect on your general health. Because lymph is key to keeping your immune system working properly,improving the flow and drainage of lymph around the body is good for you in many ways. It is also very gentle,soothing, and relaxing!
Lymphatic drainage can:
- * reduce the occurrence of minor colds and viruses; it helps your body fight off infection, and speeds up healing and recovery from illness
- * help reduce water retention; for instance, because the lymph system has no pump, if you sit for a long time without moving, the lymph can’t flow easily — this is why you may experience swollen feet or fingers
- * boost weight loss, as improving the lymphatic system will improve your metabolic rate, which helps you burn calories more efficiently.
- * remove toxic waste from the system especially after long illnesses or chemotherapy treatments
- * reduce swelling, puffiness and blotches giving you clean, healthy pores
- * speed up healing in scar tissue, so it may, for example, improve the appearance of stretch marks
- * calm and soothe mind, body, and spirit for a sense of lightness and well-being
60 minute treatment — $70
Best results and Best value ~ Package of 3 treatments ~ $190 (SAVE $20!)
Call (905) 397-9377 or email Book your Aromatherapy Lymphatic Drainage for April!
SHINE Holistic will also be hosting a booth at Springfest!
Come by for a Reflexology demo and check out the other amazing vendors!
Lori Elizabeth Ens – RRPr, CAHP
Shine Holistic Therapies & Products